Sunday, March 4, 2012

Everyday I'm Tumblr-in ♪

Hey guuuuuuys!
Haven't been updating my blog much lately, have I?
I apologize for that, well, if you cared, that is.

Anyways, I've deleted my old Tumblr account-
Okay, okay, chill Tumrblrian- don't kill me just yet!
I have good reasons- I think...
Well, I messed up everything- the posts and all.
It's hard to manage my old ones.
Really, really hard.

So I've created a new account and all-
I sorted it all out.



Made four different genre type of blog/tumblr;

So here, I'll explain what are in those blogs;
  • Randomshizz
The title pretty much says it all, random- stuff! Random stuff! Yes, most of the posts are funny. Orrrrrr awesome- yes, let's go with awesome! And all I do there is REBLOG- REBLOG- REBLOG! Kind of like my personal blog.
  • Photografies
It pretty much explains itself, photography and sometimes graffiti. Linking photography and graffiti makes photografies, aye, it's a word I made up. Live with it. And yes, I REBLOG THEM, I DO NOT OWN THEM. They're too awesome to be own- by me. Oh, no, the other way around, I'm too awesome to own them.
  • Otaku Burogu
Aye, this is my main blog! Primary, primary blog! Pfffftt, they use the term 'primary' in Tumblr. So, yes, it's an Otaku blog, I reblog/post photos/infos on figurines, cosplays, anime, manga and games! Mostly photos by OTHERS cause', yes, I'm too awesome- shut up.
  • Everyday I'm Drabb-e-lin
Yes, yes, this blog sounds funny. Well, i write drabbles, as some of you may know that already- but posting it on FanFiction.net is just, I don't know, weird. Posting on Facebook ain't really convenient for me. Quizilla, well, I don't know, it's much more organized in Tumblr! I've already posted a few, old ones and new ones, old ones are updated versions. 
So here it is! All my explanation done!

Oh yes, by the way, I've recreated a Twitter account, properly active in it;
@VyeraAtNandos

Aye, and my Fanfiction.net username is...;
Vyera
But I'm not very active in Fanfiction, I like writing drabbles more.

Well then, I'm going to head to bed now- well, soon.
Need to finish watching a few videos, reblogging a bit more and- you get my point.